zenteq magnetic & titanium therapy : natures gifts
|Posted on May 8, 2014 at 3:45 PM|
Hospital antibiotics have become one of the most over prescribed “medicines” today. As a result people have ruined their digestive systems, and ironically, have lowered their natural immunity to all types of infections in the future. Get rid if infections without the digestive destruction, with these five powerful natural antibiotics.
1.Garlic Garlic has been used medicinally by cultures around the world for thousands of years. In fact, it was used in the 1700s to ward off plague. Garlic possesses potent antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties and is able to help protect and facilitate removal of unfriendly bacteria. It is also very high in natural antioxidants that destroy free radicals, which also supports a strong immune system. The active ingredient in garlic, allicin, is the key component to killing and warding off harmful bacteria. Crush it to activate these compounds, and eat it raw, in a warm tea, or in lightly cooked food.
2.Colloidal silver Colloidal silver has been known as an effective antibiotic for centuries. In the early 1900s, Alfred Searle, founder of the Searle pharmaceutical company, discovered that it could kill the most deadly pathogens. Searle stated that applying colloidal silver to human subjects has been done in a large number of cases with astonishing results. The main advantage was that it was rapidly fatal to microbes without toxic action on its host. Recent research has also stated that colloidal silver can destroy antibiotic resistant microbes like MRSA, the bird flu, and SARS.
3.Oil of oregano Oil of oregano takes care of pathogenic bacteria without disrupting beneficial bacteria. It is also antiviral and antifungal which makes it a powerful three-in-one combination that rivals pharmaceuticals while not encouraging antibiotic resistance. The key antimicrobial ingredient in oil of oregano is carvacrol. You should ensure that your source is at least 70 percent carvacrol content in order to be effective.
4,Echinacea Echinacea has been used to treat a wide variety of infections for hundreds of years. Traditionally, it was used to treat open wounds, diphtheria, blood poisoning, and other bacterial related illnesses. Today, this potent herb is used mostly for colds and flu, due to its ability to destroy the most dangerous forms of bacteria such as staphylococcus aureus, which causes deadly MRSA.
5.Manuka honey Perhaps the most palatable antibiotic comes in the form of manuka honey. Applied topically it can kill a wide range of pathogens including MRSA and flesh eating bacteria. It was also found that the treated bacteria did not build up any resistance, which would eventually render manuka honey ineffective. This is certainly not an exhaustive list of natural antibiotics, but a great start for an all natural pharmacy. Also consider reishi, pau d’arco, una de gato, olive leaf extract, cloves, turmeric, and even lemons to round out your antibiotic arsenal.
Article by Derek Henry, Natural News -Underground Health.
|Posted on May 7, 2014 at 6:25 PM|
by Daniel Wallen – Lifehack.org
Highly confident people believe in their ability to achieve. If you don’t believe in yourself, why should anyone else put their faith in you? To walk with swagger and improve your self-confidence, watch out for these fifteen things highly confident people don’t do.
1. THEY DON’T MAKE EXCUSES.
Highly confident people take ownership of their thoughts and actions. They don’t blame the traffic for being tardy at work; they were late. They don’t excuse their short-comings with excuses like “I don’t have the time” or “I’m just not good enough”; they make the time and they keep on improving until they are good enough.
2. THEY DON’T AVOID DOING THE SCARY THING.
Highly confident people don’t let fear dominate their lives. They know that the things they are afraid of doing are often the very same things that they need to do in order to evolve into the person they are meant to be.
3. THEY DON’T LIVE IN A BUBBLE OF COMFORT.
Highly confident people avoid the comfort zone, because they know this is a place where dreams die. They actively pursue a feeling of discomfort, because they know stretching themselves is mandatory for their success.
4. THEY DON’T PUT THINGS OFF UNTIL NEXT WEEK.
Highly confident people know that a good plan executed today is better than a great plan executed someday. They don’t wait for the “right time” or the “right circumstances”, because they know these reactions are based on a fear of change. They take action here, now, today – because that’s where progress happens.
5. THEY DON’T OBSESS OVER THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS.
Highly confident people don’t get caught up in negative feedback. While they do care about the well-being of others and aim to make a positive impact in the world, they don’t get caught up in negative opinions that they can’t do anything about. They know that their true friends will accept them as they are, and they don’t concern themselves with the rest.
6. THEY DON’T JUDGE PEOPLE.
Highly confident people have no tolerance for unnecessary, self-inflicted drama. They don’t feel the need to insult friends behind their backs, participate in gossip about fellow co-workers or lash out at folks with different opinions. They are so comfortable in who they are that they feel no need to look down on other people.
7. THEY DON’T LET LACK OF RESOURCES STOP THEM.
Highly confident people can make use of whatever resources they have, no matter how big or small. They know that all things are possible with creativity and a refusal to quit. They don’t agonize over setbacks, but rather focus on finding a solution.
8. THEY DON’T MAKE COMPARISONS.
Highly confident people know that they are not competing with any other person. They compete with no other individual except the person they were yesterday. They know that every person is living a story so unique that drawing comparisons would be an absurd and simplistic exercise in futility.
9. THEY DON’T FIND JOY IN PEOPLE-PLEASING. Highly confident people have no interest in pleasing every person they meet. They are aware that not all people get along, and that’s just how life works. They focus on the quality of their relationships, instead of the quantity of them
. 10. THEY DON’T NEED CONSTANT REASSURANCE. Highly confident people aren’t in need of hand-holding. They know that life isn’t fair and things won’t always go their way. While they can’t control every event in their life, they focus on their power to react in a positive way that moves them forward.
11. THEY DON’T AVOID LIFE’S INCONVENIENT TRUTHS. Highly confident people confront life’s issues at the root before the disease can spread any farther. They know that problems left unaddressed have a way of multiplying as the days, weeks and months go by. They would rather have an uncomfortable conversation with their partner today than sweep an inconvenient truth under the rug, putting trust at risk.
12. THEY DON’T QUIT BECAUSE OF MINOR SET-BACKS. Highly confident people get back up every time they fall down. They know that failure is an unavoidable part of the growth process. They are like a detective, searching for clues that reveal why this approach didn’t work. After modifying their plan, they try again (but better this time).
13. THEY DON’T REQUIRE ANYONE’S PERMISSION TO ACT. Highly confident people take action without hesitation. Every day, they remind themselves, “If not me, who?”
14. THEY DON’T LIMIT THEMSELVES TO A SMALL TOOLBOX. Highly confident people don’t limit themselves to Plan A. They make use of any and all weapons that are at their disposal, relentlessly testing the effectiveness of every approach, until they identify the strategies that offer the most results for the least cost in time and effort.
15. THEY DON’T BLINDLY ACCEPT WHAT THEY READ ON THE INTERNET AS “TRUTH” WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT. Highly confident people don’t accept articles on the Internet as truth just because some author “said so”. They look at every how-to article from the lens of their unique perspective. They maintain a healthy skepticism, making use of any material that is relevant to their lives, and forgetting about the rest. While articles like this are a fun and interesting thought-exercise, highly confident people know that they are the only person with the power to decide what “confidence” means.
Author: Daniel Wallen -lifehack.org : undergroundhealth.com
Thanks for this great article Daniel! cheers Barbra.
|Posted on May 7, 2014 at 1:40 AM|
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." –Albert Einstein
|Posted on May 6, 2014 at 6:55 PM|
10 natural remedies to eliminate varicose veins.
Tuesday, May 06, 2014 by: Reuben Chow.
Varicose veins are swollen, raised veins which could be tender and painful and cause the legs to feel tired, achy, tight and heavy. In general, they do not pose any significant health risks, although they could be uncomfortable and unsightly. Some supplements can help provide relief.
How they happen
About half of middle-aged westerners have some form of varicose veins. Poor diets (low-fiber and high-fat), lack of physical activity and obesity can burden the veins, while women who are pregnant or who have hormonal imbalances are also more susceptible to the condition.
Other risk factors include genetic weakness in the veins or their valves, liver disease, nutritional deficiencies and prolonged sitting or standing.
Arteries bring blood from the heart to various parts of the body, while veins bring the blood back to the heart. Unlike arteries, veins cannot depend on the pumping action of the heart to transport blood. Instead, blood movement in veins is brought about by the contraction and relaxation of the muscles around them. Veins have valves which ensure that blood only flows in one direction.
When these valves malfunction, vein walls are weakened or there is poor circulation, blood flow could be hampered. This causes blood accumulation in the veins, weakening them and causing them to stretch and bulge. Varicose veins usually appear on the legs -- where the veins are constantly working against gravity -- and the anus, where they are called hemorrhoids.
James Balch, MD, and Mark Stengler, ND, recommended these supplements:
• Bilberry -- boosts blood circulation and helps strengthen capillary walls. Take a standardized extract with 25% anthocyanosides, at a dose of 160 mg twice per day.
• Horse chestnut -- strengthens vein walls and valves, boosts circulation and alleviates swelling. Take a standardized extract with 100 mg of aescin daily.
• Butcher's broom -- reduces inflammation in veins. Take a standardized extract with 200-300 mg of ruscogenins daily.
• Grape seed extract -- contains compounds which boost circulation and improve vein wall integrity. Take 200-300 mg daily.
• Vitamin E -- thins the blood, promoting blood flow and alleviating inflammation in veins. Take 400 IU twice daily.
• Ginkgo biloba -- frequently used for circulatory issues. Take an extract standardized to 24% flavone glycosides, at a dose of 60-120mg twice per day.
• Vitamin C -- improves health of vein walls. Take 500 mg twice or thrice daily.
• Bromelain -- alleviates inflammation in the veins and could help prevent blood clots. Take 500 mg thrice daily, in-between meals.
• Bioflavonoid complex -- some flavonoids, for example hesperidin and rutin, have been found to be helpful with treating varicose veins. They improve the integrity of the support structures of the veins as well as the whole vascular system. Take 1,000 mg twice or thrice daily. You could also consume bluish-red berries, such as cherries, blackberries, hawthorn berries and blueberries, as they contain flavonoids which improve the strength and elasticity of vein walls. Extracts of some of these berries are widely used in Europe to treat different types of circulatory disorders, including varicose veins.
Bilberry, butcher's broom, bioflavonoids and horse chestnut were also recommended by Michael Murray, ND.
Calendula ointments, in the form of creams and salves, could be applied topically onto varicose veins on the lower legs to reduce their swollen appearance.
A high-fiber diet comprised of good amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, seeds and nuts would be helpful. Buckwheat contains rutin, which boosts capillary strength.
Herbs and spices such as cayenne, ginger, garlic and onions help boost circulation and could be added to one's diet too.
Sources for this article include:
Balch, James F., MD, and Stengler, Mark, ND. Prescription for Natural Cures: A Self-Care Guide for Treating Health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet and Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements, Bodywork, and More. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2004. Print.
Stengler, Mark, ND. The Natural Physician's Healing Therapies: Proven Remedies Medical Doctors Don't Know. New York, NY: Prentice Hall Press, 2010. Print.
Murray, Michael, ND. The Pill Book Guide to Natural Medicines: Vitamins, Minerals, Nutritional Supplements, Herbs, And Other Natural Products. New York, NY: Bantam Books, 2002. Print.
About the author:
Reuben Chow has a keen interest in natural health and healing as well as personal growth.
|Posted on May 6, 2014 at 6:50 PM|
Take a look at this graphic to see how drinking a fizzy drink affects your health, from the moment it enters your mouth to the time it is absorbed into the rest of your body, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.
With thanks to: http://bitsandpieces.us/2012/07/02/a-sip-of-soda/
|Posted on April 24, 2014 at 7:10 AM|
USE YOUR LEMON!!
9 FABULOUS WAYS TO USE YOUR LEMON!
1. Drink fresh lemon juice for healthsake!
Ease your aches & pains, reduce cholesterol, blood pressure, raise your energy and more! Squeeze half a fresh lemon in a class of warm boiled water each morning on an empty tummy. Lemon is alkaline to the body not acidic as many people think. Drink your lemon water with a STRAW, lemon is acid until it hits your tummy, so we want to protect your pearly whites. !
It's fabulous for your health, so start tomorrow morning! Energizes You and Enhances Your Mood. The smell of lemon juice can brighten your mood and help clear your mind. Lemon can also help reduce anxiety and depression. Promotes Healing. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), found in abundance in lemons, promotes wound healing, and is an essential nutrient in the maintenance of healthy bones, connective tissue, and cartilage. As noted previously, vitamin C also displays anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Removing Strong Odors
To remove odors from garbage disposals, you can drop in leftover lemon peels (make sure the pieces are small or they will get caught). Rub lemon juice into cutting boards that have retained strong odors or stains, and clean with soap and water. For the fridge, pour some lemon juice on a sponge or cloth and place it in the fridge until the smell goes away.
3. Natural Cleaner
Lemon juice works as a natural household cleaner. You can use lemon juice or squeeze a lemon directly on kitchen or bathroom surfaces, and wipe them with a wet cloth to remove the sticky residue. For stains and really dirty areas, mix in some vinegar and water with the lemon juice.
4. Skin Care
For dry skin, you can use a lemon-sugar scrub, or rub a cut lemon on particularly dry areas, such as knees, elbows, or heels. Be careful when applying to cracked skin. You can also make your own detoxifying body wash with this recipe for sea salt and lemon body cleanser.
5. Bathroom Stains
It may take a little extra scrubbing, but you can remove water stains, soap scum, and limescale naturally with lemon juice. Use a lemon, water, and vinegar mixture for tough stains on your shower walls or tub.
6. Laundry Detergent
You don't need bleach or chemicals to brighten your whites. Try using lemon juice instead of detergent for cleaner and naturally scented clothes. Lemon juice is also good for removing stains. You can directly apply lemon juice to the spot before washing it, or for bigger stains, it is recommended to soak the clothing in a 50/50 mixture of baking soda and lemon juice.
7. Sore Throat
There's nothing like a Hot Toddy for a sore throat, but you don't have to have the whiskey. A freshly squeezed lemon in a cup of hot water will also do the trick. I like to add honey, which sweetens the drink and is another natural germ killer.
8. Natural Preservative
For fresh-cut fruit or veggies, squeeze a fresh lemon over them to prevent browning. This is another reason many guacamole recipes call for lime; in addition to the flavor, it keeps the guac from turning brown when you store it.
9. Natural Weed Killer
Believe it or not, you can use lemon juice instead of harmful weed killers to get to those hard-to-remove weeds that always come back, particularly in the cracks of your sidewalk or driveway. For more efficiency, put the lemon juice in a garden hose filter, and soak the area thoroughly.
|Posted on April 16, 2014 at 4:15 AM|
source: natural health news.
1. Up & at ‘em!
In addition to lowering LDL “bad” cholesterol, regular physical activity can raise HDL “good” cholesterol by up to 10%. The benefits come even with moderate exercise, such as brisk walking. Robert Harrington, MD, professor of medicine at Duke University School of Medicine in Durham, N.C., urges his patients to go for a 45-minute walk after supper. Peeke tells WebMD, “I ask people to get a pedometer and aim for 10,000 steps a day. If you work at a desk, get up and walk around for five minutes every hour.”
2. Eat From the Ocean
The ocean’s largest food source, phytoplankton, is an amazing source of omega-3 fatty acids with cholesterol-lowering effects. J. Markuson notes that, “Live phytoplankton is one of the most nutritious natural sources of food and also the oldest.” Markuson says, “I suggest that if you aren’t eating fatty fish like sardines and salmon at least 3x per week, then a high quality supplement could have a profound effect on cholesterol and triglycerides. Fish oil has shown tremendous benefits but obtaining high quality fish oil very difficult.” PhytOriginal is an organic and renewable fish oil alternative that provides guaranteed quality and is made in the USA.
3. Fruits & Veggies Everyone
Fruits and vegetables, including whole grains, are good sources not only of heart-healthy antioxidants but also cholesterol-lowering dietary fiber. Soluble fiber, in particular, can help lower cholesterol. Beckerman says it “acts like a sponge to absorb cholesterol” in the digestive tract. Good sources of soluble fiber include dried beans, oats, and barley, as well as fiber products containing psyllium.
4. Trans Fat is the Enemy!
In the supermarket, read the label to find foods that are trans free. The label should say “0” (zero) on the line for trans fat; you should also scan the ingredient list to make sure it does not contain partially hydrogenated oils. In restaurants that don’t have nutrition information readily available, steer clear of fried foods, biscuits, and other baked goods, unless you know that the restaurant has eliminated trans fat—many already have.
By Jordan Markuson,
Thanks Jordan , great article! Barbra :-)
|Posted on April 16, 2014 at 3:50 AM|
Keywords: ADD, addictive, alcohol, alzheimer's, Aspartame, cancer, class II, coma, depression, diabetes, headaches, Lupus, memory loss, methanol, MS, msg, parkinsons, scheduled drug, seizure, vision loss, wood alcoholWhat? That can’t be right, you are likely thinking.
The methanol in aspartame affects the dopamine system of the brain causing addiction. Methanol, or wood alcohol, is classified as a severe metabolic poison.
Aspartame is a dipeptide molecule produced by joining phenylalanine and aspartic acid. Aspartame itself does not occur naturally but is a manufactured substance. When aspartame is consumed, it is completely broken down by the enzymes in the digestive system into the two amino acids and a type of alcohol called methanol.
Methanol is a schedule II Narcotic.
What that means:
Schedule II substances have high abuse potential and severe psychological and/or physical dependence liability. Examples of schedule II substances include narcotics, amphetamines, and barbiturates. Prescriptions for schedule II substances can never be ordered with refills and must be filled within 7 days of the date originally written.
Yet you can buy diet soda and are encouraged to drink it because it has been marketed as a health product.
According to independent doctors and researchers, aspartame can cause a range of symptoms including but not limited to:
Worse, it cam mimic symptoms of diseases like MS, Lupus, ADD, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
It can be dangerous to take with medications, has reactive properties when combined with MSG (mono sodium glutamate) which is found in tons of packaged foods, and will induce cravings for carbohydrates which often leads to weight gain.
So much for the myths of diet and or healthy!
*Best Advice: Never touch a food with aspartame in it again.
*Alternate Advice: If you don’t feel ready to give up diet drinks or foods but are having any of these symptoms try a 60-day aspartame free test and see how much your health improves.
By Sarah Barendse.
Thanks Sarah! Barbra xx
|Posted on April 16, 2014 at 3:40 AM|
NaturalNews: The flu shot has claimed its first victim in the state of Utah, at least according to state health officials who insist that there is no official record of any individual ever previously dying as a result of the annual jab. 19-year-old Chandler Webb, a formerly healthy young man who worked out at the gym daily, reportedly suffered violent reactions and slipped into a coma just one day after getting his first flu vaccine ever, which prompted his death just a few weeks later.
Chandler was given the flu shot as part of a routine physical he received in preparation for an upcoming mission with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Salt Lake Tribune (SLT) reports that the young man suffered his first adverse reactions on October 16, just one day after getting jabbed. His symptoms included violent shaking, headaches and vomiting, all of which were the worst he had ever experienced.
"He said he never shook so hard in his whole life," sobbed Lori Webb, Chandler's mother. "He had the worst headache, throw up."
Chandler's health continued to decline in the immediate days following the vaccine, prompting his parents to take him to the Intermountain Medical Center in Murray. A team of six neurologists ran a battery of tests on the young man, testing him for every known virus, bacterium and fungus, but came up with nothing.
After weeks of being in a coma, Chandler eventually died as a result of severe brain swelling, which just so happens to be a common adverse effect associated with vaccinations. Though the hospital and the state say they cannot talk about the details of the case, Chandler's parents have since ordered a brain biopsy to verify the cause of death, which they believe was the vaccine.
"We're angry because we believe it's the flu shot that [caused] it," said Lori. "I've never been so scared in all my life to see my son go through so much."
State health officials says flu shot may be 'associated' with serious adverse events like death
In an interview with Fox13Now.com, Utah state epidemiologist Dr. Allyn Nakashima admitted that the flu can cause severe adverse events, but such events are rare. Stopping short of fessing up and definitively linking flu vaccines to causing the type of brain swelling that killed Chandler -- such swelling is commonly referred to in the medical literature as encephalitis -- Dr. Nakashima conceded to an association between the two.
"We certainly have seen associations of encephalitis or encephalitis-type illnesses following flu vaccine," stated Dr. Nakashima to reporters. "It's very rare, and we can't necessarily say there's a cause and effect here, [but] we can say there's an association."
Tom Hudachko, a Utah Department of Health spokesman, provided a similar spiel. He told SLT reporters that, while rare, "more severe side effects" can result from getting the flu shot, essentially affirming what Chandler's family observed in their loved one. Yet at the same time, the agency stopped short of all-out implicating the flu vaccine as the cause of Chandler's death.
Lori told reporters that she plans to seek justice for her son through the legal system, apparently unaware of the fact that back in 1986 the Supreme Court granted immunity -- oh the irony -- to drug companies against certain lawsuits arising from injuries or deaths associated with vaccines. This so-called law was affirmed back in 2011 by Justice Antonin Scalia, who wrote for the majority that the parents of vaccine-injured children will have to continue dealing with the illegitimate "vaccine court."
Sources for this article include:
|Posted on April 1, 2014 at 1:20 AM|
There are natural ways to unclog your arteries to prevent a heart attack or stroke…
Your arteries are the rivers within your body that continually transport essential nutrients and oxygen from your heart to the rest of your body.
A big part of staying healthy and also keeping your arteries clean and clear is related to your diet and what you eat. There’s no joke in the popular saying that says: “You are what you eat.” It just makes good sense that what you put in your body will determine your overall health including your cardiovascular system health. Adjusting your diet to include artery-friendly foods can improve your heart and overall health.
Top 6 Artery Cleansing Foods
Asparagus is one of the best, natural artery-clearing foods around, says Shane Ellison, an organic chemist and author of Over-The-Counter Natural Cures. “Asparagus works within the 100,000 miles of veins and arteries to release pressure, thereby allowing the body to accommodate for inflammation that has accumulated over the years.” It also helps ward off deadly blood clots.
Pomegranate contains phytochemicals that act as antioxidants to protect the lining of the arteries from damage, explains Dr. Gregg Schneider, a nutritionally oriented dentist and expert on alternative medicine. A 2005 study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice stimulated the body’s production of nitric oxide, which helps keep blood flowing and arteries open.
“The spice turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory,” Dr. Schneider says. “It contains curcumin which lowers inflammation—a major cause of arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries.” A 2009 study found that curcumin helps reduce the fatty deposits in arteries by as much as 26 percent.
A daily 4,500mg dose of this blue-green algae (usually found in supplement or powder form) can help relax artery walls and normalize blood pressure. It may also help your liver balance your blood fat levels—decreasing your LDL cholesterol by 10 percent and raising HDL cholesterol by 15 percent, according a recent study.
Research shows that potassium-rich cranberries can help reduce LDL cholesterol levels and help raise the good HDL levels in your body, and regular consumption of the holiday favorite may help reduce your overall risk of heart disease by as much as 40 percent.
Talk about a perfect snack—watermelon is not only a diet-friendly food, but it can help protect your heart too! A Florida State University study found that people given a 4,000mg supplement of L-citrulline (an amino acid found in watermelon) lowered their blood pressure in just six weeks. Researchers say the amino acid helps your body produce nitric oxide, which widens blood vessels.
Source: Underground health.
Please note: This information is for Barbra Green-Good interest only.Please research relevant claims & information if you are interest in certain articles. Barbra Green-Good is merely sharing notes for educational purposes only. Always seek health advise from the professionals!
|Posted on March 31, 2014 at 6:20 PM|
- "No matter where you are, how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved towards magnificence. Always." The Secret
- "Happiness depends upon ouselves." Aristotle 384-322 BC
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." His Holiness the Dalai Lama
"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." Og Mandino
- "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." Norman Vincent Peale
- "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. Confucius
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." C. S. Lewis
- "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." Helen Keller
- "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be."
|Posted on March 25, 2014 at 1:55 AM|
10 incredible Reasons (and more!) why you shouldn't be without coconut oil!
1.Alzheimer's 2.Heart health 3. Anti-aging 4.Diabetes 5.Epilepsy 6.Immune system 7.Teeth Disease 8.Hair care. 9.Thyroid 10.Bone health
The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil :
Not only does Coconut Oil taste delicious plain but it is also great for cooking. It has no detrimental side effects and unlike other vegetable oils, it does not form harmful by-products such as trans fats, when heated to normal, medium or even high cooking temperatures.
The health benefits of Coconut Oil are boundless!
The most recent breakthrough on understanding the health benefits comes from Dr. Mary Newport’s work on Alzheimer’s in her husband. She identified organic coconut oil as an excellent source of fuel which can increase brain functions. Her findings have implications for memory improvement as well as for neurological degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Lou Gehrig’s (ALS), diabetes, etc.
n cells (specifically neurons) are limited in what kinds of fuel they can use to stay alive. Glucose is the main fuel used by these cells but in Alzheimer’s patients certain neurons of the brain are unable to use glucose and consequently, slowly die off. This death of these brain cells may begin as much as a decade before symptoms actually become apparent.
However, neurons that are unable to use glucose can instead use an alternative fuel known as ketone bodies. Ketone bodies are readily made by the liver from medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oils (found in large amounts in coconut oil- over 60% MCT’s). Having access to these needed ketone bodies may be crucial in keeping these brain cells alive and in helping them to continue to function as normal.
Dr. Newport’s husband, quickly deteriorating with Alzheimer’s, found a miraculous and an immediate increase in brain function in just 24 hours after taking two tablespoons of virgin coconut oil. In 2008, for a medical screening he was asked to draw a simple clock (see picture #1 below) which noticeably showed an adult with decreased brain function. However, the results of a clock drawn after taking coconut oil for two weeks (picture #2) and after 37 days (picture #3) are miraculous to say the least. See below for all three pictures. To date, her husband continues to take coconut oil and has noticed an improved quality of life. He is alert, happy, talkative, cracking jokes, able to concentrate better, more social and has a decrease in tremors.
Alzeimer’s and Other Neurological Diseases
• Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT’s) found in coconut oil are readily converted into fuel used by brain cells for improved brain function.
• Contains ‘good fats’ that do not accumulate in heart or arteries and do not increase LDL levels as do other vegetable oils
• Comprised of 50% lauric acid, which helps high cholesterol, high blood pressure
• Improves cholesterol ratio thus reducing risk of heart disease
• Protects arteries from harm that may cause atherosclerosis
• Contains antimicrobial lipids, lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, which have antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that strengthen the immune system
• Comprised of lauric acid which the body converts into monolaurin which is believed to help ward off viruses and bacteria which cause herpes, influenza, cytomegalovirus and HIV
• Helps fight bacteria, such as listeria monocytogenes and heliobcter pylori and harmful protozoa such as giardia lamblia
• Strengthens the immune system
• Kills viruses that cause influenza, measles, hepatitis C, herpes, SARS, AIDS and kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, pneumonia, and gonorrhea
• Fights fungi and yeast that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, etc
• Helps fight wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots
• Works as a protective antioxidant
• Helps ward off free radicals that cause premature aging and degenerative diseases
• Maintains body’s antioxidant reserves whereas other oils deplete them
• Protects skin from harmful ultraviolet rays which increases wrinkles
• Works as a nutritional source of quick energy from the medium chain triglycerides (MCTs)
• Increases energy and endurance
• Helps our body to absorb certain nutrients such as calcium and magnesium which are good for the bones thus helping prevent osteoporosis
• Helps control blood sugar and improves the insulin secretion
• Helps prevent and treat diabetes by helping to use the blood glucose effectively
• Reduces symptoms and health risks of diabetes
• Provides ketones as alternative fuel to glucose
• Improves digestive system thus preventing stomach and digestive related problems including IBS
• Has microbial properties which help fight off bacteria, fungi, parasites, etc. that cause indigestion
• Helps the body absorb other vitamins, minerals and amino acids
• Improves bowel functions
• Aids in killing off tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites
• Helps healthy growth of hair
• Gives shiny complexion to hair
• Aids in the control of dandruff, lice, lice eggs
• Makes a great conditioner
• Helps regrowth of damaged hair.
• Provides proteins needed for nourishing damaged hair
• Used by many hair manufacturers in hair oils, conditioners and dandruff creams
• Used topically in Indian culture for thousands of years as hair care products
• Used by many as a natural lice removel
• Aids in the natural chemical balance of skin
• Is an excellent moisturizer on all skin types especially dry skin
• Helps relieve dryness and flaking of skin
• Used by many skin manufacturers as basis for soaps, lotions, creams, etc.
• Forms a protective layer from dust, air, fungi, bacteria and virus when applied to infections
• Speeds up healing of bruises as it helps repair damaged tissues.
• Has antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties which is effective in fighting infections
• Reduces symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and other skin problems
• Can be massaged gently to the head for soothing affects
• Kills bacteria that cause gum disease and cavities
• Helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay
• Helps keep thyroid healthy
• Contains fewer calories than other oils
• Is not stored as body fat like other fats but instead is easily converted by the body into energy, thus helping with weight problems
• Is easily digested
• Increases metabolism by removing stress on pancreas, thus burning more energy thus leads to weight loss
• Is a part of the diet of tropical populations who tend to be slim not overweight
• Helps reduce problems associated with malabsorption syndrome, cystic fibrosis, gallbladder disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement) chronic fatigue syndrome
• Reduces inflammation.
• Helps protect the body from cancers- breast, colon, etc.
• Reduces epileptic seizures.
view full article: organiccoconutoil.info
Please note: This information is for Barbra Green-Good interest only.Please research relevant claims & information if you are interest in certain articles. Barbra Green-Good is merely sharing notes for educational purposes only. Always seek health advise from the professionals!
Zenteq Health has sourced the best Coconut Oil available. $28.95
Certified Organic too!
|Posted on March 17, 2014 at 4:00 AM|
|Posted on March 17, 2014 at 3:35 AM|
This article written by S. D. Wells, is a must read!
Natural News: Your body has powerful infection-fighting white blood cells that are your arsenal for beating down viruses, fungi, bacteria and, yes, cancer cells. This arsenal of cancer cell killers relies on certain nutrients to have the fuel to do its job, and that is to keep you alive and winning the "cancer" war that's going on inside your body, and that goes for everybody, every day. Whether you like it or not, your body is a machine that is made to survive even the worst of odds or circumstance. Your body is built ready to use nutrients to contain, reduce and eliminate a tumor. Your body is built ready, with a very powerful immune system, but it's beaten down and "intoxicated" from birth, by vaccines, flu shots and dead, processed food. Your system can defeat cancer cells that may be developing, mutating, multiplying and going after weak tissue right now. How will you "fortify" your tissue, your blood? (http/www.alternative-cancer-care.com)
There is a special enzyme that the "bad guys" (mutated cells) use to multiply, and it's called "ornithine decarboxylase." You could block this enzyme, and it would be as if you were a general fighting in a war and you cut off the enemy's ammunition and supply lines. How much easier is it to win a battle or war if the enemy can't find its own fuel, weapons and food? (http://www.cancer.gov)
The FDA, along with the CDC and Monsanto, are suppressing the cures for cancer, because they know you might read the right research and go buy some baking soda, 35% hydrogen peroxide and organic garlic cloves.
The seven-year clinical study on garlic curing cancer
The largest study ever conducted in history on garlic supplementation was performed by Chinese researchers collaborating with the National Cancer Institute. It was a test to see if the garlic could reduce precancerous gastric lesions. For all you science folks out there, yes, it was a double-blind study and was randomized, with over 3,000 human subjects for seven long clinical years. You want to hear the results? Cancer risk was cut by 60% for the people with the highest intake of allium-containing vegetables, including aged garlic. And that brings us to the miracle nutrient.
The miracle nutrient of the Allium genus
In 1957, researchers incubated sarcoma tumor cells with the garlic compound alliinase and S-ethyl-L-cysteine sulfoxide, then injected the tumor cells into mice. Tumor growth was completely stopped, in fact reversed, and the mice survived past six months (they only live about two years normally). Mice that did NOT get the compound died within two months!
Since human DNA is 99% the same as mice, you are now safe to leave your doubts behind about how this affects humans. If you've ever heard of the Gerson Therapy Diet or the Miracle Mineral Supplement, then you've heard of remedies that purify the blood. It's time to "kill the fungus" and cut off the enemy fuel lines.
Preparation and consistency are the keys
If you choose to take garlic for healing, be sure to crush it and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. This is the TIME NEEDED to release the enzyme -- alliinase -- that produces the anti-cancer compounds. There are about a dozen CLOVES per pod of garlic. Hippocrates recommended crushed garlic to his patients in large amounts to cure their cancer. He knew then. If he were here today, he would tell you to eat about half of those cloves daily, but you should be sure and check with your own naturopath. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
If you don't like garlic or if you desire a handful of other vegetables in the Allium genus, go buy some organic onions, shallots, leeks, scallions or chive herbs. These vegetables and herbs all contain "organosulfur compounds" (allyl sulfides) that possess antioxidant properties, just like garlic. Then take about a teaspoon of baking soda and dissolve it in a glass of spring water a few times a day. It's all just "Gerson Basics" after all! Healthy cell superpowers -- activate! Enable the body to fire on all cylinders, all the time.
When you uncover the natural remedies, you can't just talk about them and put them to use for a couple of weeks. It's your life's mission to supply and defend the "machine" -- your one and only organic body in this lifetime.
Sources for this article include:
Learn more: http/www.naturalnews.com
This article is for my interest purposes only. Please commit to your own research on facts and information. Thanks Barbra Green-Good :-)
|Posted on March 17, 2014 at 3:30 AM|
Thanks to Alternative world networks for this photo.